Astroparticle Physics and Space Science (CAPSS)
Upcoming Seminar/Colloquium :
|Date and time:
Previous Semiars/Colloqia :
- "Study of Sources in Very High Energy Regime Using
Ground Based Gamma-ray and Neutrino Telescopes" by Debanjan Bose, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, India
- "J/ψ production at FAIR" by Partha Bhaduri, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, India
- "Gas filled detectors for High Energy Physics Experiments" by Saikat Biswas, GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH, Germany
- "Halo World: The Story according to Faddeev, Efimov and Fano" by Indranil Mazumder, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India.
- "High Energy Heavy Ion Collisions : From RHIC to FAIR" by Subhashis Chattopadhyay, Variable Energy Cyclotron Center, India.
- "Blackholes in your Bathtub" by Tapas Kr. Das, Harish Chandra Research Institute, India.
- "A New Uncertainty Principle and its Physical Implications" by Saurya Das, University of Lethbridge, Canada.
- "Cosmic Rays : Where are we?" by Supriya Das, CAPSS, Bose Institute.
| CAPSS Home
| Abous us
| Theoretical Physics
| Cosmic Ray Physics
| Nuclear Physics
| High Energy Physics
| Space Science
| National Facility
| Academic Staff
| Research Fellows